DIY Wedding: Creative Table Numbers!
I think the best part about doing a DIY wedding is the opportunity to create customized projects that really show off the personality of the couple. For my beach wedding last year, I decided to create DIY table numbers that complemented other beachy elements of my DIY décor. Read on to find out how I created these inexpensive table toppers.
What you’ll need:
– Tolsby frames from Ikea
– Hot glue gun
– An assortment of seashells
– Strands of plastic pearls in different sizes and colors
– Engagement photos
– Super glue
Let’s get crafty!
1. Unscrew the base of the frame and lay it down flat.
2. Arrange the seashells on one side of the frame. I found the best way to do this was to put larger seashells in the corners and then fill in the areas in between.
3. Glue down each shell with your hot glue gun. Don’t be afraid to use lots of glue!
4. Glue down seashells on the other three sides.
5. Use super glue to attach pearls to seashells.
6. Insert engagement photos into the frame.
7. Screw the base back onto the frame.
– If you wish, you can glue seashells to both sides of the frame.
– Consider making an extra frame to display a thank you message for your guests.
– You can spray paint the frames to match your wedding colors.