Posts Tagged ‘facebook’
From April 2nd to 29th, we’re running an exclusive Facebook-fans only giveaway at QC Makeup Academy. We’re giving away THREE Urban Decay palettes: Naked, Naked 2, and Naked Basics. All you have to do is submit your best smokey eye look to the Contests app on our Facebook page and you’ll be entered. On April 30th, we’ll choose our three favorite looks and announce the winners on Facebook. Sound good? Want to enter now? Click HERE! You can find all the contest details and entry form by clicking the tab that says “Enter to Win a Naked Palette!” This contest is open internationally. Read on for more details.
- Grand Prize
First place winner will receive brand new Urban Decay Naked 2 palette.
The follow up to the original bestselling Naked palette, this stunning second edition proves that neutral is anything but boring. Showcasing a dozen completely different shades than the first bronze-based collection, it includes a stunning range from pale and deep, to matte and sparkly. You’ll achieve a host of new neutral looks, smoky dramatic eyes, and everything in between. The palette also includes a travel-size Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Naked and a double-ended, cruelty-free Good Karma Shadow/Crease Brush (available only in this palette).
- 12 × 0.05 oz Eyeshadows in Foxy (cream bisque with matte finish), Half Baked (golden-bronze with shimmering finish), Booty Call (shimmering cork), Chopper (copper shimmer with silver microglitter), Tease (creamy pale brown with matte finish), Snake Bite (dark bronze shimmer with metallic base), Suspect (pale golden beige with shimmering finish), Pistol (light gray-brown with shimmering finish), Verve (oyster with shimmering finish), YDK (cool bronze shimmer with metallic base), Busted (deep brown with shimmering finish), Blackout (blackest black with matte finish)
- Good Karma Shadow/Crease Brush
- 0.11 oz Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Naked (pinky neutral)
- 2nd Prize
Second place winner will receive brand new Urban Decay Naked palette.
This long, lean, and seductive case comes packed with 12 gorgeous neutrals that work for absolutely everyone. Shades range from delicate champagne to gritty gunmetal, and feature five stunning new shades. A variety of textures, including glitter, shimmer, and matte, ensure that you’ll never get bored. This versatile palette can go from office appropriate to a night on the town. The mirrored case also features a new professional-quality, cruelty-free Good Karma Eyeshadow Brush, plus a travel-size Eyeshadow Primer Potion in original formula.
- 12 × 0.05 oz shadows in: Virgin (nude satin), Sin (champagne shimmer), Naked (buff matte), Sidecar (beige sparkle), Buck (brown matte), Half Baked (bronze), Smog (golden brown shimmer), Darkhorse (bronze-plum shimmer), Toasted (taupe-bronze), Hustle (mocha shimmer), Creep (near-black metallic), Gunmetal (dark grey metallic)
- Good Karma Eyeshadow Brush
- 0.13 oz Travel-size Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- 3rd Prize
Third place winner will win brand new Urban Decay Naked Basics palette.
The long-awaited, multipurpose MATTE companion to Naked is the palette everyone needs in their beauty arsenal. With six versatile and extremely wearable Naked shades, it has everything you need for the perfect neutral matte eye—including four totally new and exclusive shades. It all comes in a sleek compact embossed with a pretty, metallic NAKED on the front that has a slight sheen and suede-like feel that begs to be touched. Best of all, the slim design is perfect for travel, so you’ll never have to be without these must-have shades.
This palette includes:
- 6 × 0.05 oz eye shadows in Venus (soft, off-white demi-matte), Foxy (very light yellow/white matte), Walk of Shame (very light nude matte), Naked2 (taupe matte), Faint (warm, dusty brown matte) and Crave (deepest, darkest brown/black matte).
- Contest Instructions
To enter, create your best smokey eye makeup look and upload a photo to the contest application through QC Makeup Academy’s Facebook fan page. Be sure to create a complete look, not just the eyes!
- Contest Starts
- April 02, 2013 @ 09:00 am (EDT)
- Contest Ends
- April 29, 2013 @ 05:00 pm (EDT)
- Need more Details?
- About the Company
QC Makeup Academy offers a fully integrated, online learning experience. Study to become a professional makeup artist from home!